Friday 3 April 2009

What's it all about, Alfie...


Since becoming unemployed there has been all sorts of chilling out and gadding about going on but at the times in between, when everyone is at work and there is just me sitting at my front window in the sunshine, I have made a little friend. So let me introduce you to Alfie Bear...

Alfie arrived during my last days at Alpha in January and spends his days enjoying the sunshine and watching the squirrels, birds & numerous neighbour cats from my front window. He's quite a good little bear - always up for cuddles, always smiling and very well-behaved although that mischievous smile makes me think that when I am not looking, he climbs down from his chair by the window and runs around shouting 'I'm a real bear!' with Pinocchio-like abandon. He is a huge fan of X-Factor and CSI (just like his Mum) but there is some debate about whether his CSI fave is Dad's preference - Miami - or Mum's - NY though he likes them all really. He also likes nothing better than a huge honey sandwich and I suspect that left to his own devices, his little Alfie paws dip straight into the honey jar!

No comments: