Wednesday 13 May 2009

Under The Weather...

It's a grey, rainy day in Kingston today so there has been very little strawberry stalking I'm afraid...and after seeing the most amazing clear view of Trafalgar Square and London last night from the penthouse of no. 80 Haymarket (the venue for a marketing seminar, nothing more fruity - although the presenter was from a company called Berry Gardens!), it's a bit of a come-down. And just like the climate, I am feeling a little under the weather today so it's perfect for curling up on the couch under a blanket for some light-weight telly...and leaving Alfie to the chores...




What a busy little bear he is....and so proud of being able to help. It makes him feel so grown up. Anyway, I'll be back on my feet soon (but don't tell Alfie - I kind of like a little helper around the place!) and I have a sneaking suspicion the next News From The Patch will be quite exciting...

No comments: