Sunday 13 December 2009

12 Festive Sleeps to Go...Winning Performances

Well it's that time of year when  two of my favourite shows start drawing to their inexorable close - Strictly Come Dancing and X Factor.

X Factor will finish tonight in a blaze of stage effects, judge's tears and testosterone now that it is down to Olly and Joe and for my part, I would love Olly to win.  Entertaining, cheeky and gutsy...although it will be a fight to the end and in two hours time, the artist with the 'Christmas Number One' for 2009 will be announced...

But more than that, I loved this weekend's Strictly.  All of those amazing, amazing performances and the most wicked Argentine Tango from Ricky and Natalie...I just so want them to win.  So nothing pleased me more than to see them go through to next week's final. 

So there it is - my votes for the winning performances.  Saturday nights will just not be the same without them...

No comments: