Saturday 5 December 2009

20 Festive Sleeps To Go...

I cannot quite believe we are in December and I am already starting to put things in my diary for next year...like next catchups with friends (we are now hugging goodbye saying 'see you next year') and routine appointments (like my next hairdresser's appointment is now January 30th!) 

There are only 20 sleeps to go until Christmas Day, the shops are getting crazy-busy, parking in Kingston has officially become challenging and brightly-wrapped parcels from home are starting to form quite a festive pile under the Christmas tree. And we are off for our first Christmas event tonight - J's daughter's Christmas Dance Show - complete with roast turkey meal and all the yuletime trimmings. 

Just where did the year go?  Can anyone tell me??

No comments: