Saturday 13 February 2010

The Centenary Blog...

So peeps, it's a special day today and I have to let you in on some exciting news.

THIS IS MY 100th BLOG POST

That's 100 giddayfromtheuk rants, outpourings and reflections on life...

There have been some ongoing themes and some stand-alone anecdotes, many irreverent witterings and an abundance of passionate opinions...

I've shared successes - Definitely Not Leaving, Fotografia Extraordinaria, The Incident Of The Kite In The Tree, All Hail Valley Girl to name a few - and failures (alas the veggie garden is no more)...

There's even been some getting in touch with 'the child within' (Under The Weather, The Happiest Friends On Earth)...

There have moments of humility and gratitude, joy and sorrow as I found new friends and lost others, explored new ideas and questioned my beliefs about love, life and technology...

Who knew there would be so much to say?

So thanks for letting me 'bend your ear' for the first 100 and I'm hoping you'll stay with me for the next 100...

No comments: