Wednesday 9 March 2011

The Great Bake-Off Sputters To Life...

It's been 6 months between 'bakes' but my second foray has been a resounding success.

After returning from Australia having spent 2 weeks over Christmas with family and food in abundance, I have been waiting for a chilly Sunday afternoon to cook this delicious fruit cake for myself (I've decided baking is best on afternoons when it's cold outside!)  And this last weekend was D-Day...


Check out The Great Bake-Off to see how I got on or to just snaffle the recipe for yourself.  Believe me, your guests/ friends/ hangers-on will be impressed...

Bon Appetit!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Mmm-mmm-mmm. Looks fabulous.

Travel With Lulu said...

This looks incredible!

Unknown said...

And VERY EASY ladies...people think I actually BAKE now!?