Tuesday 26 June 2012

A Happy Little (expat) Vegemite...

There is some exciting news at Gidday HQ today.

My fellow expat afficionados over at The Displaced Nation asked me to write a bit of a travel yarn about my recent trip to The Eternal City and it's now live over there for your enjoyment.

If you can possibly bear to read one more thing about my Roman Holiday, you can meander over by clicking here.

While you are there, you might also like to have a little fossick around. I can confess to a particular addiction to the It's Fiction series, Libby's Life....

I am one chuffed expat!

ps...if you haven't been keeping up with my travels of late (and shame on you if this is the case), here's the Rome series for you:

The Gods of Rock...
A Holy Trinity...
All Roads...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great piece on TDN. I had to comment, purely on the basis of 'the little Vegemite' title. Good job all-round :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Russell. Am I right in assuming that you have adopted Vegemite as your spread of choice since living Down Under? If not I hope Mrs ISOALLO will be bringing up bub on the stuff...