Friday 21 February 2014

Commuting Gems...Private Eyes

I have been travelling again this week and with today being first day back in the office, I felt too tired to do my regular walk back up to Charing Cross station, choosing instead to duck into Westminster tube and change at Monument station for the right coloured line to get me home.

Day-dreaming about the event free weekend ahead of me, I wandered onto the platform at Bank station - it's connected with the aforesaid Monument station via a short walk underground - and stood in my regular place, the one that means I get off at the right spot on my destination platform for an expeditious exit ahead of the hordes.

Checking the overhead screen to my left, I was pleased to note I had only two minutes to wait so I turned back to face patiently forward (boy I am getting 'British!') and found myself rewarded with a couple of commuting gems...


Commuting just got a whole lot more interesting. 

Shame I don't subscribe to Sky really...

No comments: